Translate

11/17/2006

Yarnographic Friday

Frizzy-squizzy hair? Colorized spaghetti? A funky hedgehog?


It's Squiggle by Crystal Palace Yarns! It begs you to fluff it up, toss it around--it just looks playful! It is 50/50 nylon/polyester and would add a fantastic texture and splash of color in a patchwork blanket!! Love it!

To Shelley: Ahhh! Your comment made me realize that I posted a wordy Wordless Wednesday. Loved your comment!

The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members, a heart of grace and a soul generated by love. --- Coretta Scott King

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just looking at that yarn puts me in a good mood. :) Definitely hedgehog.

Happy YPF!

Zonda said...

That is just a cute yarn! Nice colors! Makes me smile! :)

Anonymous said...

Squiggle is fun. I used some in a felted bag once. Have fun with it!