Translate

7/12/2007

Righetti--No Meatballs


Interested in this out of print yarn book by Maggie Righetti? I listed it so you can search the title on eBay. (I'm not sure how to link into the listing.) There is another listing for this book as well. I'd like to get it to someone who will value it.
 
Yesterday's pic is one that I took at the Moon Palace Resort in Cancun. I truly-truly enjoyed that trip! Yes, Terri Lynne, I have been traveling fairly often and loving it!
 
Paula: Love-love-love the Doggie Thursday idea!!! Everyone, look at Paula's comment on yesterday's post--especially if you have a dog!! Great idea! Thanks for adding me, Paula.
 
=================
 
No, dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it, but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead… ---Philippians 3:13

No comments: