Translate

7/29/2007

Periwinkle is a Funny Word!

I'm using yarn left-overs to make items for the local "Second Chance" shop. This short shawl is long enough to be tied in the front. I have promised myself that I will only use yarn I already have. No special purchases for these!

This short shawl is made of some periwinkle acrylic--missing label--and Cascade Pearls on size 15s in garter.


The border is 1sc, ch10, and continue.


I tied several teeney bows here and there. You know, in my artsy-fartsy way! ;>

***************
He will keep you strong to the end so that you will be free from all blame on the day when our Lord Jesus Christ returns. 1 Corinthians 1:8

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Periwinkle may be a funny word, but it's a beautiful color! Your shawl turned out very nice and has lots of great details.

Traceyleezle said...

It's lovely Pooch! I love the artsy-fartsy bows. I am so glad I'm not the only one who uses that word.

Anonymous said...

Just slipped over from Mason Dixon to say: "Vincent enjoys a sylvan moment wearing hand knits with his inflatable Ken doll" should have won!

Rayne said...

Beautiful. It looks so soft.

Paula said...

Oh that looks so soft.
I love the color.
Have you heard the childs story about "Perry's Brushes"?
That's what I think of when I see or hear Periwinkles. LOL!

Shelly said...

Gorgeous shawl! Keep up the good work.

Shelly
http://www.scarvesfromtheheart.com