Translate

12/23/2005

Ready for Christmas, so...




Finished a charity lapghan in a variation of basket weave. It's actually a soft yellow color with a dark green crocheted edging.

Look at this web site for a cutie-cute hat and sweater set for a child.
http://margarethubertoriginals.com/newpage1.htm

Read a quickie novel by Barbara Delinsky entitled The Woman Next Door. Who would have thought? This is a lusty, sensual story of married love and living life with gusto, passion, and deliverance!

If at first you do succeed, try to hide your astonishment.
--Harry F. Banks

2 comments:

MysteryKnitter said...

What a nice item you have done! And when it comes to colors, I understand. I mean I have a digital camera, and the good pictures manage only if the daylight is available. Otherwise I must take snapshots in the kitchen...on the sink or table. Not the nicest way to take snapshots, but sometimes it is the only thing you can do to get even some kind of pictures.

Pooch said...

Hi!

Thank for you lovely note. I have yet to find a place where I consistently get accurate colors. So, I just keep trying! That attempt was for daylight, but apparently it was TOO bright!

I appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.
Happy New Year!
:)