Translate

12/19/2005

Deck the….er…deck…with boughs of…uh…juniper…



That's my song and I'm stickin' to it! At least when I'm on the deck with the boughs and festive ornaments adorning the flower planters, I will. Max supervised, of course. We covered the bare soil in the box planter, the table planter, and at the window too! Much improved!
Christmas lights? Not this year! At least the back of the house is colorful, right? Yes, it is! And, when the snow melts that is now covering all this beauty, others will be able to enjoy it too--just like Max and me!




















I made this ghan with "Light n Lofty" yarn for charity. I devised the pattern as I got into it, then repeated it until I finished off.





Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice. ---Unknown














2 comments:

MysteryKnitter said...

What a beautiful green and white item! Just like grass and snow together. Nice looking.

Pooch said...

Thank you so much!! I quite enjoyed this project!
:)