Translate

12/10/2005

Of A Dog -N- Bad Hair













...so did I mention that Max is a grand and gentle babysitter? Well, baby little j and I think so! What's a big lick across the face got to do with it? The perpetual runny nose is definitely taken care of. Baby j's not Max's!




Gotta love this little tree! She lives--where else?
-- in front of a hair salon. I don't know what's with my fuzzy pictures! Anyway, this little tree lady gets twinkle lights in her hair at night. Isn't she the cutest?


















Birds in winter need food too! Here's snowy view of the feeder and house outside the bay window of my office. It's a challenge to keep it "seeded". It's like ringing a dinner bell every time I refill it. There's something calming about watching the birds despite what Hitchcock would have had us think!

Elsewhere, I have returned to J's World Ghan and have almost completed the compass rose. This is where my creativity kicked in, which is code for I am reworking it because it was off center. It is looking a bit better. Symmetry can be daunting!

On the reading front I am deciding whether to read Anne Rice's Christ the Lord Out of Egypt or Shelf Life by Suzanne Strempek Shea. Which to read next? Any suggestions?
What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?---- Dr. Robert Schuller

No comments: