Translate

10/06/2006

Yarnographic Friday



This Italian yarn has lived with us for four years and has become part of the family! Although I'm the only one aware of it. I love the dark red color with touches of other color strands running through it.

From the Mosaic collection, this Charles yarn is 83% extra fine merino, 15% acrylic, and 2% nylon for size 5 or 6 needles. With 99 yards per ball, you know I have mountains of the elegant yarn!

This is the sweater that I am making---making? I did about 25-30 rows four years ago. Does that count as making??
The twisted stitch adds a beautiful finishing touch to the cuffs and the bottom edge.

Now for some natural beauty living on the fence in our backyard. I never tire of seeing this view from our deck.

There are few nudities so objectionable as the naked truth.
--Agnes Repplier

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures! I especially love the vines. I can see why you don't get tired of the view.

sgeddes said...

The yarn is lovely.

Mary, Mary... said...

Mosaic has a lovely drape. Send a card to your neighbor's with a note saying 'surprise in the works!' That way you can see the baby and work on the gift. Good Luck!

Zonda said...

Yay for red yarn!!! Nice job!

MollyKnits said...

pretty yarn and a pretty view! Have a geat day!