Translate

1/29/2014

Reading Flowers and Yarning Country Fresh

Now that I have finished a couple of front burner projects, I have been able to get back to work on this throw for our home. I first posted about it here.

 
We don't absolutely need another throw. The others I've made for us are well-used after so many years  decades so, I want a couple of fresh, new throws to toss around willy-nilly. Yes, I do have another started but not touched for months!
 
I first posted about this Country Fresh Blanket here where I've listed my stash yarn for this project along with a link to the pattern.



 
My current read is here.     What are you reading and yarning?     


4 comments:

Amy at love made my home said...

Hello, I am new to your blog and am following along. I like the start of your blanket and I look forward to seeing how you get on with it. xx

Spinster Beth said...

That's really intricate! It looks terribly difficult.

No such thing as 'too many throws,' really!

Lupie said...

So beautiful and the colors are amazing together.

Mereknits said...

I give you a lot of credit, I am so not making a blanket this year, but I love yours!
Hugs,
Meredith