Translate

11/02/2010

Teaser Tuesday With THE THIRD OPTION

A good book day! Arriving in the mail today were Happy All the Time by Laurie Colwin from Book Mooch, Poisoning the Press by Mark Feldstein and The Privileges by Jonathan Dee from Amazon. I love-love-love getting books in the mail...and yarn. I love-love-love getting books and yarn in the mail!!
From The Third Option by Vince Flynn, "If a call contained enough flagged words, it garnered the attention of a real person. Conversations that took place in Arabic,Chinese, or Russian received extra attention. The easiest way to defeat the system was to talk like a normal business person."

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly book meme, hosted at Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read .
Open to a random page.
Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.
Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away!
Share the title & author so that other participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.

Web Site of the Day
http://dailyvitaminsea.com/

3 comments:

SunnyReads said...

Oh! Sounds like a spy thriller - Good tease!

My Teaser for this week is:
http://sunnyreads.blogspot.com/2010/11/teaser-tuesday-changeless.html

Unknown said...

Interesting teaser. Hmm... I wander what is going on.

Stop by and check out my teaser and if you have time hit my New All Hallows Eve Tradition Post and let me know what you think would be a great scary book to give away for Halloween.

Mad Scientist
http://madsteampunkery.blogspot.com

moo said...

I read Happy All The Time years ago. Really liked it. I think Laurie is gone now. Just read The Help. Great! On to Mennonite In A Little Black Dress.