http://pdxknitterati.com/patterns/mitered-square-afghan-project/ I used Plymouth Encore and Cascade WW with an eight needle. There is plenty that I'd like to change about it, but finally decided not to rip and redo, although...
I am generally displeased with FOs probably because I'm tired of them...or I'm a bit of a perfectionist. I've mellowed with age, but there remains a bit yet. My main error is that I tried Kay Gardener's technique of starting a new section from a completed one to minimize the amount of joining. That's great if I had wanted to mix all the squares. It didn't work so well, despite my best efforts, when I wanted to place specific sections together.What I'd like to do is to add two more complete squares to enlarge it. That means extensive ripping and re-knitting. The more I write about it, the more I realize that I have to do it. I'll writhe in agony at the very thought of this blanket if I don't. Arrrgh!! Writing can be cathartic! I'll be ripping and blog-reading instead of knitting and blog-reading. Onward! Or, in this case, Backward!
Web Site of the Day