Translate

1/02/2007

Maximal Scarf

Finishing another Red Scarf Project (See sidebar) item is a good excuse for posting pics of my wonderful Max!


These scarves are my mindless knitting, so no fancy patterns here--not even mildly interesting patterns! My scarves are your basic stockinette or garter in left-over yarns and yarns given to me. This scarf is made with 13's and Lion Brand chenille in Denim Rainbow Print. I used yarn that was in a bag of knitting goodies given to me. I pray that these simple scarves will bless many.


We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. 
The book is called 'Opportunity' and its first chapter is New Year's Day. ---Lovejoy Pierce

2 comments:

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Max looks so cute with the scarf around his neck! Good job on the scarf too.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Max does look cute and the scarf is very nice!