Translate

1/13/2007

Get Well Wishes to My....COMPUTER!!!

After a week in the compu-hospital, the in-house compu-doc phoned today to tell me the bad news. It's going to be a while til computer can come home, poor dear. And! There's no visitation either! Despite my best efforts--you know, vitamins, scans, and protection--computer is riddled with spyware and low memory problems. I'm hoping that compu-doc can improve computer's memory, then do the same for mine!!

Forgotten, but not lost. ---Unknown

3 comments:

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

I do hope your computer gets better quickly!

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

I do hope your computer gets better quickly!

Anonymous said...

My baby is going to the doctor tomorrow, but I'm hoping it won't be more than an overnight stay. Even at that, I'm wondering how I will manage!! Hope yours gets well soon.