Translate

12/05/2006

Feed the Hungry




CAMPBELL SOUP HAS A PROMOTION FOR CITIES WITH AN NFL FRANCHISE.


GO TO THE WEB SITE BELOW TO VOTE FOR THE BRONCOS (or your favorite team).

CAMPBELL'S WILL DONATE A CAN OF SOUP TO A DENVER SOUP KITCHEN
(or the NFL affiliate city for other teams) FOR EACH VOTE.
You can vote once per day.
http://www.chunky.com/clickforcans.aspx


Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in... ---Mt 34-35

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Pooch, why are the words Denver and Broncos highlighted? :) I went and voted for the ATLANTA FALCONS, but I almost voted for Cleveland. :)