Translate

8/01/2006

A Colorful Day!

The Lord sends angels to us in special ways! A dear friend stopped by for a visit and brought the gorgeous carnations below. I sometimes have "owies" from treatments I have for health reasons and a visit is such a gift. The flowers are a bonus! They brighten up my office and remind me of her friendship and Christian love.



Then my letter carrier arrived with a package. MY KTC summer swap partner graced me with this colorful collection of gifts! Wow!



Inside the lively wrappings, I found books, yarn, candy, an angel key ring, and the fantastic scissors holder that she knit and felted---she even put scissors inside! These thoughtful gifts just fill me with happies! Thank you-ribbit-thank you to Moonfrog at http://moonlightfrogger.blogspot.com/

It's never crowded along the extra mile. ---Wayne Dyer

2 comments:

cathych said...

Love reading your blog, it is so nicely written.

Pooch said...

Thank you so much, Cathy! What a nice way to start my day!

:)