Translate

10/09/2013

Yarn Along ~ A Beginning

  
I've only just begun. This bit of ribbing was preceded by hours of searching for a pattern for men's fingerless mitts. I ended up with this sweet and simple ribbed pattern from http://www.canadianliving.com/crafts/knitting/cosy_knitted_handwrist_warmers_2.php  After Cat Bordhi refreshed my skills of knitting with two circs via You Tube, I was ready to begin with size seven needles and beautiful, plush, gray Plymouth Encore Tweed. This is Christmas knitting for DH. Hope I can knit two that match!
 
I was reading blogs at the time I snapped the picture. What a beautiful Fall day to read and knit on the deck while DH chopped firewood. My actual read is The Perfume Collector by Kathleen Tessaro . The compelling story is populated with fascinating characters who develop from the 1920s - 1950s.
 
What are you reading and knitting?
 


No comments: