Translate

10/06/2013

A Sunday Post

The Sunday Post
Here's ’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on your blog.This is your news post, so personalize it! Include as much as you want or as little.
 
The books I read in September are
Elizabeth the Queen:The Life of a Modern Monarch  by Sally Smith Bedell, biography, 4/5
The Dressmaker by Kate Alcott,historical fiction, 4/5
 
What a very short list! I did have several misfires in September. Maybe I wasn't in the right frame of mind for a few of the titles I tried. A couple simply didn't interest me. I just didn't read as I normally do during part of that time.
 
I have just begun The Perfume Collector by Kathleen Tressaro and am completely absorbed in it. Love books like that!
 
Up-coming reads will probably include The House in Amalfi  by Elizabeth Adler.
 
What are you reading?
 


No comments: