But enough about interviewing other people. It’s time I interviewed YOU.
1. What’s your favorite time of day to read? Any time, don't have a particularly favorite time.
2. Do you read during breakfast? (Assuming you eat breakfast.) Yes.
3. What’s your favorite breakfast food? (Noting that breakfast foods can be eaten any time of day.) An omelet
4. How many hours a day would you say you read? 4
5. Do you read more or less now than you did, say, 10 years ago? More!
6. Do you consider yourself a speed reader? Not at all. I read casually, reread section, make notes, soak up the power of the words.
7. If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Invisibility.
8. Do you carry a book with you everywhere you go? Absolutely! It's so easy now with my iPod, Nook, and--of course--an actual physical book.
9. What KIND of book? Usually iPod and Nook.
10. How old were you when you got your first library card? 6 or 7
11. What’s the oldest book you have in your collection? (Oldest physical copy? Longest in the collection? Oldest copyright?) Oh my, I have no idea!
12. Do you read in bed? Infrequently.
13. Do you write in your books? Yes.
14. If you had one piece of advice to a new reader, what would it be? Read what you want to read. If you're not connecting with a book, put it aside and read something you truly want to read. There's no rule that you MUST read an entire book once you begin. You can get crazy and skip around in a given book, reading what you want!