Translate

4/06/2011

Yarn Along Wednesday


 
Here is another patch I'm knitting in ever exciting stockinette stitch for my crazy afghan that I am inventing as I knit. The yarn is Louisa Hardig "Jasmine" in a chocolate brown with a silver strand running through it.
I'm listening to The Peach Keeper by Sarah Addison Allen, an amazing author who creates plausible, yet magical, stories. The setting for this story is Walls Of Water, NC, a beautiful location surrounded by water falls. Isn't that just lovely?
What are you reading?
Are you knitting, too?

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

What a coincidence! I just started Sarah Addison Allen's book, Garden Spells, and wanted to read The Peachkeeper next. Our library just got it in, but it is a 7 day only and I'm reading two other long books for book clubs and must finish them next. Garden Spells reminds me a bit of Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman, which I enjoyed very much. Really like the yarn you are using for your afghan--the silver streak adds a lot of interest.

MJ said...

Oooo the book sounds interesting!! I love magical so much!! The yarn looks quite lovely with the silver strand and I am intrigued about your afghan!! Looking forward to seeing how it turns out!!

Anonymous said...

I liked Garden Spells and Practical Magic a ton! I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for this one too!