Translate

8/09/2010

Musing Mondays

My mission, that I chose to accept, is to answer Matthew's question posted at http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/ . He asks, "We all have favorite books. How do you determine what your favorites are? Do your favorites change?"


I am not prone to have favorites in anything. Books that immediately came to mind because I enjoyed them so much are
Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom
Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen
A Year by the Sea: Thoughts of an Unfinished Woman by Joan Anderson
The Uncommon Reader by Allen Bennett
Philistines at the Hedgerow: Passion and Property in the Hamptons by Steven Gaines

You can read my question for the next reader at the above link. Join in!

Blog Tip of the Day
http://yarnlot.blogspot.com/
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Then the way you live will always honor and please the Lord, and your lives will produce every kind of good fruit. All the while, you will grow as you learn to know God better and better. 
~ Colossians 1:10

2 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

I have too many favourites.

I dont own a kindle or a nook or anything like that. I suppose I prefer a paper book anyday!

You can also answer my question at my Musing Mondays post!

moo said...

Favorite children's book~Charlotte's Web Favorite author~ Anne Tyler