Question #6 What is your favorite type of project to take along on holiday/vacation?
Mindless knitting, usually in the form of a scarf is my go-to travel knitting. This is what I took on our most recent travels on the riverboat, Delta Queen.
Tell us about a time that you packed too much knitting or were stranded without knitting.
I always-always pack too much yarn and never get to it! My fear of needles without yarn is almost paralyzing!!! Is there a pill for this?? I come home working on the same project as when I left. This is all about the psychological edge!
Crochetoholic at http://pbdesigns.blogspot.com/ tagged me for a meme, so here we go!
Rules - You must answer each the questions with only one word & tag 4 others.
1. Where is your cell phone? Desk
2. Your significant other? Loved
3. Your hair? Graying
4. Your father? Extrovert
5. Your mother? Warm
6. Your favorite thing? Ocean
7. Your dreams last night? Bothersome
8. Your favorite drink? DCoke
9. Your dream/goal? Peace
10. Room you're in? Office
11. Your favorite hobby? Reading
12. Your fear? Loneliness
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Home
14. What you're not? Silly
15. Muffins? Danish
16. One of your wish list items? Health
17. Where you grew up? OH
18. The last thing you did? Dinner
19. What are you wearing? Dress
20. Favorite gadget? iPod
21. Your pets? Boxers
22. Your computer? HP
23. Your mood? Calm
24. Missing someone? Daughter
25. Your car? Infiniti
26. Something you are not wearing? Jewelry
27. Favorite store? LYS
28. Like someone? Friends
29. Your favorite color? Yellow
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Unsure
If you'd like to do this meme, you are hereby officially tagged. Please leave a messages in comments so I can read your responses! Thanks!
~ 2 Corinthians 4:7