Translate

7/24/2008

Plymouth Encore in a Red Box!

Excitement!!! The cutie box arrived from my Ravelry Book Club pal today!! How cheerful just to look at the box!
Love the pattern book and the wonderful Plymouth yarn! The colors are yummy! The itty-bitty wooden crochet hook is perfect for picking up dropped stitches. (not shown) The book of choice is Into Thin Air by Jon Krakauer, a true adventure story.
Many thanks to my pal at http://everydayreality.blogspot.com/
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
If you are faithful in little things, you will be faithful in large ones. But if you are dishonest in little things, you won't be honest with greater responsibilities. ~ Luke 16:10

2 comments:

Katie O said...

I have not worked with the plymouth yarn. But I love the pattern book. I have made number 13 about 5 times... and currently have one on the needles, with one strand of pink and white held together. It is the pinwheel pattern, it is so gorgeous!! I have done other patterns too. They are also quick and beautiful. I hope you like it as much as I do... what a great surprise!!!

Sandy said...

I love the color of this yarn. So pretty!