Translate

7/29/2008

Dogs & Ethnic Knitting

So, my dear friend drops me off at home after our lunch. I reach into the mailbox and pull out a package from my SP12!! Excitement! Just look at these lovely gifts! The Dogs book is so funny! I was going to quote-a-quip and decided it wouldn't work without the accompanying picture. The Ethnic Knitting book is a welcome addition to my library. I have nothing like this and look forward to sitting down and enjoying the inspiration! Lip Shine accompanied the books to make a welcome gift from SP12. Sincere thanks to my pal.

The Dogs book provides a good excuse to slip in a pic of my Max and Lailah! hee-hee!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

No, O people, the Lord has told you what is good, and this is what he requires of you: to do what is right, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God. ~ Micah 6:8

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad that you liked your package and that it got there safety!

Jody said...

Awesome gifts! Your dogs are cute too!

Paula said...

Max and Liliah are so cute togeather.
I can't believe how big she is getting!
:)