Translate

12/30/2007

Wibble Wobble One

Here's a free pattern designed by Joann Conklin at http://www.rjconklin.com/keeptalking.htm




Mine is knitted in Noro Silk Garden Lite on size 8 needles, a fast and fun project. The yarn is a dream! The alternating bands of garter stitch and ribbing yield this interesting, wobbly shape. I am sending this off to my dear MIL.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Whatever is good and perfect comes down to us from God our Father, who created all the lights in the heavens. He never changes or casts a shifting shadow. James 1:17

2 comments:

Knitted Gems said...

I love the variegated yarn that you used in this scarf. And the scalloped edge is so fun. I'm sure your MIL will love it!

Anonymous said...

You did a beautiful job!!!

By the way, the miniature pattern is not one that I saw. It's my pattern! :-)

Thanks for sharing the pictures. It's always fun to see how others interpret my designs. Love it!

Joanne
http://www.jconklindesigns.com/keeptalking.htm
Ravelry ID: JConklin