Translate

12/28/2007

MY Sisters Don't Knit!

This is the inviting residence of the owner of the LYS "My Sister Knits" located in a carriage house in the rear of the property.
Snuggled in the warmth of a hand knitted band, the tree in the front screams to Stop! Buy yarn here! (Well, it did to me!)

Large yarn balls cheerfully decorate the planters in case anyone is unsure about the yarn supply.

Walking around the house, I was greeted by this miniature snowman in a festive arrangement.
Along the path is a bird house, bird feeders, and -- can you believe it?--chickens in the fenced enclosure! A charming little house further add to the quaint, snug atmosphere. I learned that roosters are banned but chickens are allowed by city ordinance!



Entering the carriage house, I went upstairs to the yarn shop where I purchased 365 Knitting Stitches a Year Perpetual Calendar to replace one that I had given away last year. It is a small shop with a nice variety of yarns and the requisite knitting table in the middle of it all. I was drawn to visit this shop because of the clever name!
=============
However, he has given each one of us a special gift through the generosity of Christ. Ephesians 4:7

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like a fun place!

Terri Lynn said...

Where is this lovely shop? Looks like fun!

YawnOver said...

Yes, I agree - great shop!! I want to go too!