Translate

12/13/2007

Booking Through Thursday



"Do you use any of the online book-cataloguing sites, like Library Thing or Shelfari? Why or why not? (Or . . . do you have absolutely no idea what I’m talking to?? (grin)) If not an online catalog, do you use any other method to catalog your book collection? Excel spreadsheets, index cards, a notebook, anything?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I use Library Thing just for convenience. However, the site was down not too long ago and all of my titles disappeared!! Users were assured that nothing was lost since all the data was backed up. I innocently thought that my book titles would reappear in my library. As of this writing, they haven't. :( I've added a few new titles and keep hoping the old ones will magically return!
I don't use any other catalog method.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Every day we are called to do small things with great love. ---Mother Teresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Are your books still not showing up? If not, I can help you! Email me at lindsey@librarything.com with your username and/or password, and I will search for your account. We lost no user data during our downtime, so your books are still online somewhere. "Disappearing books" are often a login issue.

Cheers,

Lindsey, Assistant Librarian at LibraryThing