Translate

10/09/2012

WWW Wednesdays


To play along, just answer the following three questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading? I am reading 43* :When Gore Beat Bush; A Political Fable by Jeff Greenfield. It is not a full novel and is offered only as an ebook for $1.99.
 What did you recently finish reading?   Miss Zukas and the Library Murders by Jo Dereske, a new-to-me series. I enjoyed this book immensely and plan to read through the titles in this series.
What do you think you’ll read next? I think I will read The House of Velvet and Glass by Katherine Howe.
Miss Zukas and the Library Murders (A Miss Zukas Mystery #1)     The House of Velvet and Glass


2 comments:

Irish said...

I haven't heard of any of these but the When Gore Beat Bush one sounds like it could be an interesting read.

My WWW Wednesday is here

Kwizgiver said...

I'm going to check out Miss Zukas and .