Translate

7/16/2011

BOOKS!

I'm so excited that I just have to share this with people who "get it"!!
My order from Book Close-outs just arrived and WOW!! I am not affiliated with them and don't order often, but when I do, I DO!!

The nice tall stack of books on my desk includes

DIVAS DON'T KNIT -- Gil McNeil
THE SPINSTER SISTERS -- Stacy Ballis
THE HOUSE ON OYSTER CREEK -- Heidi Jon Schmidt
THE SCHOOL OF ESSENTIAL INGREDIENTS -- Erica Bauermeister
RICH BOY -- Sharon Pomerantz
THE WEDNESDAY SISTERS -- Meg Waite Clayton
DAUGHTERS OF FORTUNE--Tara Hyland
THE ISLAND -- Elin Hiderbrand (Loved BAREFOOT.)
JULIET -- Anne Fortier

Have you read any of these? What are your thoughts on these titles/authors?

I don't know if I can calm down enough read right now!!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

2 comments:

Madeleine Sara said...

Goodness now that's one hefty pile of books! Lol! Have you read Debbie Macomber's books? :O)

Kaye said...

I liked The House on Oyster Creek very much. Enjoy all your books!