Translate

6/10/2010

Friday Fill-In

#180


1. Reading and knitting on our boat feels great.

2. The solution is sunscreen, a hat, and sun glasses.

3. While reading, I sometimes fall asleep.

4. How about bringing that bottle of water to me?

5. A day on the lake is something I highly recommend!

6. Imagine pure contentment.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to driving to Estes Park, tomorrow my plans include $pending the day at the Estes Park Wool Market and Sunday, I want to get our new motor home ready for our trip to Jumbo Lake!
 
For more info about The 20th Annual Estes Park Wool Market, click here: http://www.estesnet.com/events/woolmarket.htm
 
**************
 
Let someone else praise you, not your own mouth - a stranger, not your own lips.  ~ Proverbs 27:2

6 comments:

Literary Feline said...

It's been forever since I've been out on a boat! I would love to sit out on one with a good book. :-) As to #3, me too! The other night I was reading a big hardcover and it woke me up with a start when it hit me in the face. LOL

I hope you have a great weekend!

Momgen said...

I like the #5...Happy FF!

Momgen said...

a day in the lake is great...Happy FF!

Mine is here

**** April **** said...

I love how all your answers seem to go togethe rin one theme. :) too cool

angela said...

We were out on the lake today in a canoe and kayak. Ella will do anything to get water on her.

Caroline said...

Thank you for your comment. Would you reccomend me not to write up the pattern and just use the Lionsbrand one?