Translate

6/09/2010

Chemo Cap




This chemo cap is another for DSIL who is being treated for brain cancer. I seek your prayers for him, my daughter, and the grands.

This "The Boy Hat" pattern is fast and friendly! A wonderful quick knit! I used size 8 needles and a strand of Panda Soy in fingering weight held with a strand Dark Horse Yarns Fantasy. The free pattern is available at http://limulusknits.blogspot.com/2007/11/boy-hat.html The yarns are completely luscious, soft, and a delight to knit.

Have you knitted any chemo caps? ...prayers with every stitch...

***************
The humble will see their God at work and be glad. Let all who seek God's help be encouraged.
~ Psalm 69:32

2 comments:

Beth said...

I will pray for your son-in-law and the rest of your family. I hope the treatment is going well.

I have a chemo cap on the needles right now for a friend at church with lung cancer. Thanks for this post - it's reminded me that I really need to get it done for her.

moo said...

I have not read your bloggy for a time. Beautiful hat and flowers. I will put your SIL on our prayer chain (I head it). and knit a chemo cap. I have made one before.