1. For me, following directions is the opposite of creativity.
2. Snow in August by Pete Hamill was the last excellent book I read.
3. I like fill-ins because I can be silly or semi-serious.
4. In nature I like looking at animals in the wild or, maybe, a magazine under a tree?
5. The best and the brightest should win the US elections.
6. The last time I laughed with all my belly was when I saw all my belly in the mirror. Yikes! Laugh or cry? I laughed.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to looking at my new hair style in the mirror instead of my belly, tomorrow my plans include reading, knitting, and fluffing my hair and Sunday, I want to go to see "Mama Mia!" at the Buell Theatre in Denver! We've had our tickets for weeks and weeks! http://www.denvercenter.org/home.cfm