Translate

5/15/2008

Friday Fill-In






1. There is absolutely NO way you can get me to eat liver!


2. The time change resulting in later daylight reminds me that summer is almost here!


3. I cannot live without my TV remote.

4. Sailing and snorkeling are two things I'd like to try.


5. When life hands you lemons, don't accept them.


6. Swinging into the sky is my favorite childhood memory.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to knitting and reading, tomorrow my plans include planting flowers in the containers on the deck and Sunday, I want to be with DH when he gets home from a hunting trip!


oooooooooooooooooo
For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. ---Philippians 4:13

4 comments:

teabird said...

Swinging... I loved that, too. I could swing for hours and daydream!

Kathy N said...

eeewwwww! Liver!! ugh

Janet said...

I'm one of the weirdos that loves liver :-)

Thanks for playing, hope you had a great time this weekend :-)

Natalie Rush said...

I love swinging!! :)

School ends May 29th...it's busy but I"m surviving. I just want to close this chapter in my life and am trying to enjoy the time I have left.

Hope you are good!!