Translate

5/01/2008

Friday Fill-Ins



1. Two of my favorite ingredients in a drink are mocha & chocolate!

2. My imagination often amazes me.

3. You can keep doing that forever, the dog is not going to retrieve that stick.

4. Olive oil, sea salt, coarse pepper, basil, parsley, and wine vinegar, mix it all together and voila! You have a scrumptious salad dressing and/or dip for coarse bread!

5. If I had a yard with a garden, which I do and grow daisies, honeysuckle, perennial succulents, lilacs and peonies. .

6. Life is best au naturel.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading, tomorrow my plans include knitting, and Sunday, I want to cook on the deck!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don’t be afraid; you are more valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows.
~ Matthew 10:31

1 comment:

Traceyleezle said...

I love peonies. Our yard is non existent until my hubby and FIL regrade and do top soil, so no flowers for a couple of years. At least I have a veggie garden though. Well, sort of, I have dirt, I'm having trouble planting, being all huge and swollen and all.

Reading, yep, sounds like a plan.