Translate

11/19/2007

WOW, BABE!


My November partner truly gifted me expressing the theme of thankfulness and inspiration. I look forward to getting into the three books with themes of friendship and caring. Also included are a thong bookmark (very pretty), angels--glass and two small cards, a small Victorian calendar, green apple and strawberry candy swirls, and surprises for my doggies Max and Lailah!! They are bouncing around with joy! Just look at the dog cookies in the plastic bag. Wonder if she made those? The Boxer magnet is precious! And, the best for last....will you look at those glittery collars for Christmas??! I love those! The doggies will be sporting those all through December. I love the Pilgrim woman and added her to a Fall wreath arrangement on our dining room table. My deepest thanks for all the thought she put into these gifts.

..............................................................................
You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you!
Isaiah 26:3

No comments: