Translate

11/18/2007

Holey, Wholly Scarf


Its nice to have a Christmas gift completed! This scarf was made with red Plymouth Encore. Since I had only one ball of yarn, the scarf is not of the long, wind-it-around a few times variety. It is just right to wear tucked in or hanging out of a coat. I know my dear friend will be thrilled since knitting is a complete mystery to her. The YOs make it holey and it is wholly complete!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Christmas, my child, is love in action. ... Every time we love, every time we give, it's Christmas. --Dale Evans Rogers







2 comments:

Donna said...

Great scarf, I love it. Great color too. I like your quote from Dale Evans. Love her and Roy...still will watch their movies! That afghan look like fun. I am going to check out the link...thanks

Anonymous said...

Your scarf is very pretty and your friend will love it!