Translate

8/25/2007

Saturday Sky and Scattegories

Paula tagged me with SCATTEGORIES meme. The rules are:
Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the questions.
They must be real places, names, things ... nothing made up!
If you can't think of anything, skip it.
You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
If your name happens to start with the same letter as mine, sorry, but you can't use my answers!

My name: Pooch

1. Famous Singer: Paul McCartney
2. Four letter word: Pond
3. Street: Pearl Place (Where I grew up!)
4. Color: Pink
5. Gifts/Presents: Pen and pencil set
6. Vehicle: Pontiac
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Plastics!
8. Boy's Name: Peter
9. Girl's Name: Pamela
10. Movie Title: Persuasion
11. Drink: Pepsi
12. Occupation: Plumber
13. Celebrity: Paris Hilton
14. Magazine: People
15. U.S. City: Portland
16. Pro Sports: Patriots
17. Fruit: Pear
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Pile up on the freeway
19. Something You Throw Away: Paper towels
20. Things You Shout: Police!
21. Cartoon Character: Petunia Pig
TAG! If you're reading this and want to Participate, then you're tagged! It's fun to do! Thanks, Paula!
+++++++++++++++++

The LORD is close to all who call on him, yes, to all who call on him in truth.
---Psalm 145:18

2 comments:

teabird said...

I love this meme - and I'm ever so sorry that you had to have Paris Hilton as one of your celebrity choices! Great answers.

Paula said...

Great answers!
Thank you for sending that doggie page.
Ahhhh, it is just soooo cute I have never seen that dog page before.
Now I want a goldendoodle puppy.
LOL I don't think I will get another dog though until much, much, much later.
Thank you again for sending that. I am going to put it up on the DOT sidebar.
~Paula