The box of flowers---will those beauties be planted today? The mystery continues.
Speaking of mysteries, Tracey at http://fuzzybritches.wordpress.com/ tagged me for a meme to uncover all my secrets! I am copying the directions from her blog.
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
OK, Tracey, you asked for it! Eight---wow---that's a lot!!
- DH and I have lived in OH, UT, OR, WI, WV, and now in CO since 1974.
- We have two sons and a daughter and now, seven Grands!
- I have taught these grades 3, 4, K, and 1 in 30 years, then moved to teaching at the college level for four years--12 consecutive semesters!
- I have two younger sisters. All of our names start with "C".
- My children had the same initials, TDA, that is --- until DD married.
- I think they may have tired of me calling them by saying, "Ta-dah! Ta-dah! Ta-dah!"
- I was born again in the Lord in 1999 and am more blessed than I could ever describe.
- I love peanut butter sandwiches on whole wheat bread! Doesn't that make you want to come to dinner at our house??!! :)
- Shelley at http://kittenyarnsandcrafts.blogspot.com/
- Aline at http://alinedechevigny.blogspot.com/
- Beth at http://watersedge.typepad.com/felt_like_knitting/
- Terri Lynn at http://larkspur-studio.blogspot.com/
- Wanda at http://wandawomanknits.blogspot.com/
- Sharon at http://sharonstuff.typepad.com/knitknacks/
- Teamouse at http://teatimeramblings.blogspot.com/
Anyone who would like to join in! Leave me a comment so I can read your secrets!!
Terri Lynn asked about the pattern for the world map ghan so I thought I'd post the info here if anyone else would like to get it.
Send a SASE w/ $1.50 worth of postage to
Map of the World Afghan
233 Spring Street, 3rd flr.
New York, NY 10013
For the sweater:P702 - Map of the World Sweater
Send $4 (plus $1 shipping (U.S.); $2.00 Canada) with the style number, pattern name and your mailing address to Vogue KnittingP. O. Box 1808, Altoona, PA 16603. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
DO let me know if you're knitting one! I'd like to follow your progress!
If a person has a pulse, he has a purpose. ---Unknown