Translate

8/21/2012

WWW Wednesdays


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
I am currently reading a mystery,  The Brutal Telling, by Louise Penny and an atmospheric story of learning and knowing,  Remarkable Creatures by Tracy Chevalier
The last book I read is Dearie: The Remarkable of Life of Julia Child by Bob Spitz.
The next book that I plan to read is Alice Munro: Writing Her Lives: A Biography by Robert Thacker. I checked it out via Over Drive and have it waiting on my Nook.

4 comments:

Irish said...

I haven't heard of any of these but the Julia Child biography sounds interesting.

My WWW Wednesday is here.

Gigi Ann said...

The Julia Child sounds interesting. I remember her on TV from years ago.

RobinBrz said...

You are a woman after my own heart!! Love the book links WWW and Tuesday Teaser. I worry that some of my yarny readers might get bored with all my book chatter. But I love books and can't imagine writing my blog without them! I'm off to work, but will be back when I have some real time to spend. Thanks for dropping by...
You know what I just read and am reading - up next? The Orphan master by Jean Zimmerman
Have a great day!

Kwizgiver said...

I have a Louise Penny in my TBR list. I'll have to check out the other titles--they all sound good!