Translate

12/24/2010

Christmas Meme -- Fun!

When I read this meme at http://mysistersknitter.typepad.com/my-blog/atom.xml , I knew I wanted to do it too. How about you? Copy it and replace the answers, then let me know so I can read yours! Fun!

1. Wrapping Paper or Gift Bags? Wrapping Paper
2. Real or artificial? Artificial

3. When do you put up the tree? Week before Christmas
4. When do you take down the tree? Some time after New Years Day

5. Do you like Egg Nog? Nope!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Bicycle
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Always
8. Hardest person to buy for? Husband--he buys what he wants leaving little for gifting!
9. Easiest person to buy for? My friend Donna
10. Mail or email Christmas Cards? Mail

11. Favorite Christmas Movie? Don't have one.
12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Ravioli
13. White lights or coloured? Both
14. Favorite Christmas Song? O Holy Night

15. Travel or stay home at Christmas? Stay home.

16. Can you name all of Santa’s Reindeer? Mebbe, mebbe not
17. Angel or Star on the top of the tree? Angel on one, a bird and nest on another

18. Open presents Christmas Eve or Morning? Christmas morning.

19. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Years when there is no snow.
20. Which looks best, theme trees or homey trees? Both.

21. Gingerbread or Sugar Cookies? Sugar cookies with frosting

No comments: