Translate

9/07/2010

Teaser Tuesday ~ The Diva Takes The Cake

The Diva Takes the Cake by Krista Davis is my final book for the Cozy Mystery Challenge at http://cozymysterychallenge.blogspot.com/

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read .
Open to a random page.
Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.
Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others.
Share the title & author, too, so that other participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.
"We left Mochie and Hermione in my bedroom so they wouldn't be underfoot, and Jen led the way downstairs. Mom pulled me aside for a second and whispered, 'She's a huge fan of Nancy Drew and liable to be inclined to do some sleuthing, so help me keep her out of it."
* * * * * *
Blog Tip of the Day
I am praying to you because I know you will answer, O God. Bend down and listen as I pray.
~ Psalm 17:6

* * * * * *

1 comment:

Lori said...

I used to love Nancy Drew stories when I was a teenager. I hope that you enjoy your book. Here's my Teaser for Tuesday.