Translate

9/16/2010

Cozy Mystery Challenge

The Diva Takes the Cake (A Domestic Diva Mystery, #2)The Diva Takes the Cake by Krista Davis

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Here's a cozy mystery that truly is mysterious. I enjoyed the flow of the writing much more than I typically do in this genre.The first half was rather a jumble of names that seemed to shake out slowly, while the suspect list became somewhat clouded. This made for a neatly surprising conclusion. The setting is a wedding weekend which led to padded writing about the event however all-in-all, this book is a nice, relaxing read.
View all my reviews

Blog Tip of the Day
http://www.underthetuscangun.com/
-----------------------------------------------
You're blessed when you're content with just who you are—no more, no less. That's the moment you find yourselves proud owners of everything that can't be bought.  
~~Matthew 5:5

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you enjoyed this book..I still haven't read anything by this author although I keep wanting to.