Translate

11/06/2009

Friday Fill-Ins #149



#149


http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/

And...here we go!


1. Plans and schedules are meant to be adjusted .


2. I'm happy when things fun and exciting .


3. The last thing I drank was Diet Coke, of course!


4. One of the most valuable things in my life is my Christian faith.


5. I like gold jewelry on my pizza. :)


6. Dear November, may we go back to June and start again?


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to knitting, tomorrow my plans include shopping at Prairie Center, and Sunday, I want to attend Jayden's first birthday party!
.........................
With joy you will drink deeply from the fountain of salvation!
~ Isaiah 12:3

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gold jewelry? cunning! I think i might prefer diamonds to cheese then.
Here are my fill-ins

Unknown said...

I liked your number 5. I hadn't thought of it on pizza.