Translate

11/20/2009

Friday Fill-In #141





1. We need smiles, hugs, and happies.

2. The mail arrived and it made me smile.

3. If you want, I can knit a Christmas stocking for you.

4. I am saved because Jesus died for me.

5. Massachusetts has a proposed 5% sales tax on elective cosmetic surgery; I think its an unfair tax.

6. Family makes for a happy holiday.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner and cards with friends, tomorrow my plans include going to a Christmas tree exhibit with a friend and Sunday, I want to knit, crochet, and read!

.............................

No one has ever seen God. But if we love each other, God lives in us, and his love is brought to full expression in us.
~ 1 John 4:12

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun weekend, we think alike for #6!

moo said...

Simpatico in #1, 4 and 6. And thanks for stopping by my blog!

Life Scraps and Patches said...

I love your Sunday plans. I hope your weekend is peaceful and happy.