Translate

9/08/2009

Teaser Tuesdays



From Pursuit by Karen Robards:



" 'Nobody would send out a government hit squad if they weren't trying to cover something as big as ---her voice, which had been scarcely louder than a whisper before, dropped even lower, although an anxious glance around re-confirmed that no one seemed to be paying the least bit of attention---'the First Lady's murder.'
'I got that.' "

I'm racing through the last section of this engrossing book because I just can't put it down!! Excellent story-telling.
..............................

I am praying to you because I know you will answer, O God. Bend down and listen as I pray.
~ Psalm 17:6

2 comments:

Susan said...

A government hit squad, huh. Sounds pretty interesting! Great teaser this week :) Here's my teaser.

Jennifer The Forgetful Faerie Queen said...

Wow,
Sounds like it would be a page turner. Thanks for sharing.
Here is mine.
http://jennifertffq.blogspot.com/2009/09/teaser-tuesdays-is-weekly-bookish-meme.html