Translate

9/17/2009

Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen



Absolutely enchanted by the beauty of this magical story, the magical family, and magical garden. I truly feel transported to this glorious home with its loving apple tree. I sense the sparkles of contentment within me. This is a story about affect in its characters and certainly within this reader. The story of the Waverly family, their community, and loved ones conveys life lessons common to most readers. The knots and tangles of life come loose. I come away feeling quite serene.
............................
We believe and know that you are the Holy One of God. John 6:69

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have not read this book but it sounds like something I would be interested in. I have added it the ever growing list of books I want to read :>)