Translate

1/09/2009

Friday Fill-In #106

1. It's January; hope is renewed.

2. Sleep is what I crave most right now.

3. Cork and wine go together like plastic and Diet Coke.

4. Faith is so nourishing.

5. Let us dare to believe.

6. I love my home.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to crocheting a blanket, tomorrow my plans include wrapping birthday presents, and Sunday, I want to read-read-read!

..................................................
God blesses those who are merciful, for they will be shown mercy.
~ Matthew 5:7

1 comment:

smariek said...

I love wrapping presents for other people; so fun to see them unwrap them. :-) I hope you managed to find lots of time this weekend to crochet and read.

My FFI is here: http://smariek.blogspot.com/2009/01/ffi-106.html

Have a great weekend!