Translate

6/06/2008

Friday Fill-Ins


Questions courtesy of One Knutty Knitter.


1. Idle hands are resting.

2. I love praying in the shower.

3. My favorite time of the day is when I'm knitting and reading.

4. The last tea I drank was a fluke since I don't like tea.

5. I like to enjoy flowers and butterflies in the Summer.

6. My mother always said, "Do that one more time and I'm telling your Dad!"

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to peace, tomorrow my plans include quiet and Sunday, I want to spend the day on the deck!

4 comments:

bundle-o-contradictions said...

What a wonderful sounding weekend... Happy Friday! :)

Stepher said...

Your weekend sounds as if it will be nice and peaceful...

Those are CUTE doggies one post below!

Jennifer said...

Great fill-ins this week! Hope you've had a relaxing & enjoyable weekend!

Amanda said...

Like your fill in and I know what you mean about butterflies. We were in Epcot on Saturday and in the butterfly garden in London there were tons of butterflies, none of which I could capture without increible blur. Somehow they made the air feel fresh even though it was in the 90s already.

Amanda
(Amanda's Weekly Zen)