Translate

3/13/2008

Friday Fill-In #63


1. Contact may cause thrills and chills!

2. The parties hereto do mutually agree to love one another eternally.

3. Disney parks cars (hee-hee).

4. Sleep sounds really good right about now!

5. I positively feel elated by nature.

6. Beauty always makes me smile :-)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to resting and relaxing, tomorrow my plans include time at church, and Sunday, I want to enjoy being with DH, DS, and DGSs!

 
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

There is no fear in love; instead, perfect love drives out fear, because fear involves punishment. So the one who fears has not reached perfection in love. We love because he first loved us. 1 John 4:18-19

7 comments:

Traceyleezle said...

Have a good weekend Pooch!

Barb said...

LOL at your #3 answer. :)

Anonymous said...

You have GREAT answers! :) We sort of have the same for #1 and I love your answer to #3! :)

3rdEyeMuse said...

your answers are terrific! have a lovely weekend.

Shelley said...

Your answers are so upbeat! I haven't crocheted anything for a while, but your site inspired me to start a new project! (I don't know how to knit, though. Someday, maybe!)

Virtuous said...

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!! ;o)

Janet said...

#3 made me laugh!

Thanks for playing :-)