Translate

6/17/2014

Top Ten Books On My Summer TBR list

"Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers."
 
 
~ Top Ten Books On My Summer TBR list ~
  1. Be Careful What You Wish For by Jeffrey Archer
  2. I Am Having So Much Fun Here Without You by Courtney Maum
  3. This Town by Mark Leibovich
  4. The Vacationers by Emma Straub
  5. The Storied Life of A. J. Fickry by Gabrielle Devin
  6. Lost Lake by Sarah Addison Allen
  7. The Long Way Home by Louise Penny
  8. China Dolls by Lisa See
  9. The Girls Of August by Anne Rivers Siddons
  10. The Astronaut Wives Club by Lily Koppel
 
Being a slow reader, I know I won't get through all of these books by September. It will be interesting to compare this list with the books I do read!!
 
* * I'd love to read your list! * *

1 comment:

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Sounds like a very interesting list! I had high hopes of getting a LOT of reading done in June but alas, I am in the midst of a quilt that has to be finished so my reading has taken a back seat. Going to check out a couple on your list though -- I just love books.