1. For Mother's Day I heard from my children and spent the day with my DH who treats me wonderfully. He gave me an enormous begonia hanging basket and made dinner for me.
2. What is your favorite dish that your Mom makes? My mother made banana cake with chocolate frosting for my birthdays.
3. Who are you a "Mom" too? A daughter and two sons. Also have seven grands, five boys and two girls.
4. What did you have for Mother's Day dinner? DH prepared New York strip steaks, mashed potatoes, and fresh asparagus. Delicious.
5. What is your fondest memory of your Mom? Her hugging me, particularly during her last days.