Translate

10/11/2010

Transfer of Power by Vince Flynn

Transfer Of Power (Mitch Rapp, #1)
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Transfer of Power by Vince Flynn is the first book in the Mitch Rapp series set amid intrigue and covert action. This high adrenaline story kept me turning pages with eager anticipation of what could possibly happen next. The bits of humor tucked within the high stakes drama give the reader a smile or chuckle of relief. Beyond the high interest story line is the glorious writing of Vince Flynn. The pleasure of reading his words is a large part of the enjoyment of his books. Though thrillers and intrigue are far from my normal reading fare, this author has drawn me to this genre through his clever and witty writing. Though I flinch at some of the language and skip through the violence, the story and writing thrust me forward in this world of political intrigue and action.
If you enjoy good writing with a twist, you just might enjoy this book. I did.

View all my reviews

Web Site of the Day
http://www.evernote.com/

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Everything is for your sake, so that grace, as it extends to more and more people, may increase thanksgiving, to the glory of God. — 2 Corinthians 4:15

No comments: